Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Poll


Favourite Sam Raimi Film
The Evil Dead (1981)
Crimewave (1985)
Evil Dead II (1987)
Darkman (1990)
Army of Darkness (1992)
The Quick and the Dead (1995)
A Simple Plan (1998)
For Love of the Game (1999)
The Gift (2000)
Spider-Man (2002)
Spider-Man 2 (2004)
Spider-Man 3 (2007)
pollcode.com free polls
I'd have to say that I'm a big fan of Sam Raimi's films, I love his Evil Dead Trilogy, think Crimewave is great fun, and really like Darkman and The Quick and the Dead, I can't recall much about the film For Love of the Game, I really need to watch it again. A Simple Plan and The Gift were a real change of direction for him. I did like Spiderman and thought Spiderman 2 was fun, but I didn't rate the 3rd one at all. I think spending $300 Million on Spiderman 3 was ludicrous and I'd prefer to see him get back to doing something a little more low budget again. Glad to hear Sam is getting back into doing horror film's next with Drag me to Hell starring Alison Lohman.

3 comments:

allen etter said...

I agree...the previews to Spiderman 3 made me ill. I never saw it. I really liked The Quick and the Dead, but I had to vote for Army of Darkness...

Jim said...

Evil Dead II all the way for me!

(Allen, you should rent Spidey3.... you thought the PREVIEW was bad?! LOL)

Rol said...

Being a massive Spidey fan, 2 was - for me - the one where they got it all exactly right.

You're right about 3 though - a heartbreaking mess.