Monday, December 03, 2007

Yo-Yo Girl Cop (2006)


There just aren't enough movies out there with Girl Cops using high tech Yo Yo's, so I'm glad someone has made one. :)
I was thinking of putting this on my Christmas list off the wife...then again I'm quite attached to my nuts.

Plot Summary:
Recruited by a clandestine police organization, "K" must stop a plot by student radicals to create anarchy in Japan. Armed with a hi-tech steel yo-yo, and a new name (Asamiya Saki), she must infiltrate an elite high school to find the terrorists but finds an even more sinister plan is about to unfold.

Yo-Yo Girl Cop

6 comments:

Michael Grant Clark said...

What isn't there to like about this? The end battle between 2 mangaseque schoolgirls in pvc pants has got to be seen...

I'm only vaguely aware of the original manga, I'm sure it was much pervier.

Amazon shopping list - tick

allen etter said...

Hey, if we're lucky, Hollywood might do a remaake of it.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

I can't honestly see a remake looking any better than this already does ! :)

I didn't realize this was based on a Manga. Delinquent Girl Detective they say the Manga is called, doesn't sound as catchy as Yo Yo Girl Cop ! :)

paulhd said...

Wow. More films need to sound like they came from Viz - 'After her Grandad makes her a high-tech yo-yo school girl, uh, Yolanda finds adventure's never far away.'

Andrew Glazebrook said...

This could easily be the 'Star Wars' of Girls with Hi-Tech Yo Yo movies !!

Moonwatcher said...

Oh wow, this looks like my sort of film. :)